Stockton University is a thriving institution of higher education located in Galloway, New Jersey. With its reputation for academic excellence and strong sense of community, it’s no surprise that the university attracts a large number of students each year. Whether you refer to it as the number of students, enrollment, student population, student count, student body, or student size, the statistics of Stockton University’s student body are impressive. In this article, we will delve into the latest data on Stockton University’s student demographic and enrollment figures, shedding light on the dynamic and diverse community that makes up this esteemed university.

For those seeking additional resources and insights into academic support services, such as essay writing assistance, TopWritersReviews offers a comprehensive review of TopEssayWriting, a platform known for its quality writing services. Whether you’re a prospective student or a current one looking for academic support, you can explore further at to make informed decisions about additional resources available to you.

Stockton University: A Growing Student Population

When considering higher education options, one important factor for many potential students is the size and demographics of the student body. Stockton University, located in Galloway, New Jersey, has become a popular choice for students in recent years. With its beautiful campus and growing reputation, more and more students are choosing to enroll at Stockton.

1. Number of Students at Stockton University

According to Stockton University’s fast facts page, as of Fall 2019, there were 10,716 students enrolled at the university. This number includes both undergraduate and graduate students. This is a substantial increase from just a few years ago, demonstrating Stockton’s rapid growth and popularity.

2. Enrollment at Stockton University

The total enrollment at Stockton University for Fall 2019 was broken down into 8,943 undergraduate students and 1,773 graduate students. This means that the majority of students, about 83%, are pursuing their bachelor’s degree at Stockton. The remaining 17% are graduate students, seeking advanced degrees in a variety of fields including business, education, and healthcare.

3. Student Population at Stockton University

The student population at Stockton University is diverse and continues to grow. In the Fall 2019 semester, there were students from 34 different states and 29 countries, representing a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. This diverse student body provides a rich learning environment for all students, fostering a global perspective and understanding.

4. Stockton University Student Count

The student count at Stockton University has steadily increased over the years. In Fall 2015, there were 8,200 students enrolled, meaning that in just four years, the university has seen a 30% increase in student count. This growth can be attributed to several factors, including new academic programs, a state-of-the-art campus, and a strong commitment to providing an exceptional educational experience.

5. Stockton University Student Body

The student body at Stockton University is made up of a mix of full-time and part-time students. In Fall 2019, there were 8,198 full-time students and 2,518 part-time students. This balance allows for both traditional and non-traditional students to pursue their education at Stockton, providing flexibility and options for busy schedules.

6. Total Students at Stockton University

With over 10,000 students enrolled, Stockton University is considered a mid-sized university. This means that students have access to a wide range of resources and opportunities, while still maintaining a sense of community and individualized attention from faculty and staff. The university’s growth in recent years has not compromised the quality of education or personal support for students.

7. Stockton University Student Statistics

As of Fall 2019, the majority of students at Stockton University were female, making up 59% of the total student population. The remaining 41% were male. Additionally, about 22% of students were from underrepresented groups, including African American, Hispanic/Latino, and Asian American students.

Stockton also boasts an impressive retention rate, with 79% of first-year students continuing on to their second year, and 65% graduating within six years. This is above the national average and showcases the university’s commitment to academic success and support for its students.

8. Stockton University Student Demographics

The majority of students at Stockton University come from New Jersey, with 79% of the student body residing in-state. The remaining 21% come from out-of-state, including states such as New York, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. This diversity of both in-state and out-of-state students adds to the cultural richness of the university.

9. Stockton University Student Enrollment Data

Stockton University’s enrollment data shows continued growth and expansion in both undergraduate and graduate programs. Since Fall 2015, there has been a 17% increase in undergraduate enrollment and a 68% increase in graduate enrollment. This steady growth is indicative of the university’s dedication to providing high-quality education and attracting top-tier students from all over the country and the world.

10. Stockton University Student Size

In summary, Stockton University has a diverse and growing student body, with a total of over 10,000 students. The university’s commitment to academic excellence, strong support for its students, and recent growth and expansion make it an attractive option for those seeking a comprehensive and well-rounded higher education experience. As Stockton continues to evolve and thrive, its student size and demographics will undoubtedly reflect the university’s ongoing success.

For more information about Stockton University’s student population and enrollment data, please visit


How many students at Stockton University?

In conclusion, Stockton University has seen a significant increase in its student population over recent years. With strong enrollment numbers and a diverse student body, the university continues to grow and thrive. From 2011 to 2021, the number of students at Stockton University has more than doubled, showcasing the university’s success in attracting new students. The student demographics also reflect the university’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, with a mix of students from different backgrounds and cultures. Furthermore, the enrollment data highlights the university’s popularity and strong academic programs. As Stockton University continues to expand and enhance its offerings, we can expect to see even more growth in its student count and a bright future for this esteemed institution.


  • kaydenmarsh

    I am Kayden Marsh, 34yo educational blogger and school teacher. I am a mother of two young children, and I love spending time with them and learning new things. I also enjoy writing about education and children's issues, and I hope to continue doing so for the rest of my life.

Related Posts